POP-UP MARQUEE Restaurant - Royal Randwick Raceway, Sydney
An elaborate 2 day event, showcasing 3 of Sydney's major food vendors. The China Doll pop-up restaurant was an oriental, green-house style feast of design and decor, with an elegant touch and detailing. The large marquee featured a to-scale Chinese dragon, which was suspended beneath the draped ceiling, two colourful, large-scale and three-dimensional parasol walls, and a careful curation of living oriental plants and produce.
Producer, Stylist - De Launay Design
Logistics, Installation - Aesemble / Ky Haus
Client - China Doll Restaurant
Location - Royal Randwick Racecourse
Associations - ATC, Chiswick, Icebergs
Photography - Art of 2
- 3D renders and digital conceptual design.
- Collaboration on interior design and styling
- Design and construct custom installation rigging
- Co-sourcing interior objects, furnishings, greenery
- Signage design / construction and custom mounts
- Build plinth, display and planter boxes