SPECIALTY CAFE FOODSTORE - CASTLE HILL, NSW // WEBSITE
Chris Starke and the Youeni team have taken the wholesome food experience to the west, opening their third retail food-store in Sydney's north-western epicentre, Castle Hill.
Touted as the flagship store for the whole operation – with a focus on internally crafted retail products and education – it’s been a quick turnaround since opening the second store in Surry Hills. But as Starke explains, it was always part of the plan and in the works for a little while. And even if people didn’t know it was coming, the response has been great so far.
Starke has shifted the focus with the new venue from a cafe to a food retail store, which is built around both dine-in and take-home options, including a complete bakery section, turning out fresh breads and pastries daily. They’ll also kick it up a notch on the take-home food front.
- General collaboration on interior fit-out
- Design of brand identity and themes
- Signage and graphic design
- Media liaison and promotion
- Business co-management
- Collaborating on establishing internal systems
- Collaboration on menu development
- Hiring, co-training and co-rostering staff
- Website design
- Content copywriting